April Goals #Monthlygold Linkup
School has been challenging the last two months, and since we are close to the end of the semester it is getting tougher. For the month of April I made myself a promise to stop talking about the goals, and just do it. We all know the old saying “Action speaks louder than words.” I aim to take action this month, and not let my workload get the best of me.
Matthew 6:34 The Message (MSG)
34 “Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
April Goals : Personal
- Do what I said I was going to do (no more lack)
- Participate in Proverbs 31 Ministry Acts Experience Guide
- Go to sleep at a decent time (no more snooze button)
- Drink water only! No sodas, or sweet teas. Drink only one cup of coffee! Drink 100% cranyberry juice!
- Exercise three days a week (push for morning time)
- Read a scripture during my break time
- Listen to Gospel music only
April Goals : Blog
- Take breaks when I need time to refresh myself
- Use my blog planner more & schedule post’s weekly ( do this on Sunday)
- Seek God for what to post
- Do two giveaways
Like I said in my March Goal Post; I want my old habits to decrease, and form prosperous habits. I may repeat a lot of these goals until they become natural to me! Cheers to becoming better spiritually, physically, and emotionally!!!!
- During the day practice to rest in the presence of the Lord.
I pray for self discipline all the time, and this is why. I desire to spend time with the Lord during the day. I need his guidance, but I struggle with this.
- Exercise two to three days a week!
This actually went very well. I was working out all week and running two days out of the week. Towards the end of the month I stopped, but this is going to be easy to pick back up!
- Complete a monthly bible challenge. This is more sensible because I can do this on the go and at home.
Started off good, but I never kept up with this. I think because I read my evening devotionals I read the scriptures that they provide. During the day I did do this challenege, but homework would consume my breaks most of the time :(
- Drink three to four bottles of water every day (the bathroom will be my BFF)
I am surprised this went well! Now I am stepping up this challenge.
- Do everything with love
I had my days lol
- Be consistent with blogging
I actually took a break from blogging when I was on spring break. I really needed to refresh myself, and have Le'nae time. I will be doing this when I feel the need to just step back and breath!
Have a blessed day my loves. Remember April showers bring May flowers #happyapril